Can you believe in all this time I have hosted this website, that I have not posted a classic peanut butter cookie? That ends today!
These peanut butter cookies are crunchy around the edges and soft in the center. These cookies are full of buttery flavor and of course peanut butter! They are actually pretty easy to make with pretty standard ingredients. I mean look at the golden brown color of these, picture perfect! You can even add in some (1/3 Cup) chopped peanuts for an extra added crunch throughout!
Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time until incorporated. Next add the peanut butter. Mix well.
4. Add in the dry ingredients about 1/3 at a time until all is incorporated.
5. Drop dough by the tablespoon on to a parchment or silicone baking mat lined cookie sheet. Using the prongs of a fork, press down and make a crisscross design
6. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Remove from cookie sheet and allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.
7. Store in an air tight container.