Looking for a quick and easy breakfast idea?
This Tater Tot Casserole is filled with egg, sausage, potato, and cheese. What more could you need for breakfast? This is perfect if you have a large family or have visitors spending the night often like we seem to. This is a great breakfast solution because it can easily be prepared the night before, but honestly its super easy to make the morning of!
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- 2 lbs Spicy Breakfast Sausage
- 1 (32oz) Bag Frozen Tater Tots
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- a large skillet over medium heat, fully cook the sausage. Drain any fat from the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the frozen tater tots, cooked sausage, and cheese.
4. In a seperate medium sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Pour mixture in to the tater tot bowl.
5. Stir the tater tots, sausage, and cheese until evenly coated with the egg/milk mixture. Pour everything into the prepared 9×13 pan
6. Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked. Serve Warm.