What I love about this recipe is that you only get a couple of cookies out of it. It is great for when you are just craving a couple of cookies or don’t have ingredients to make an entire batch. I mean who doesn’t love fresh from the oven chocolate chip cookies?
Of course if you are looking to make an entire batch, check out my Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
This recipe makes two 4 inch cookies (or a few smaller ones).
Cookies For Two
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (Softened)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 1 Tablespoon of Granulated Sugar
- Small Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- ¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the softened butter, both sugars, salt, and vanilla. To quickly soften the butter, microwave the butter in a small bowl for 10 seconds.
3. Stir in egg yolk until completely mixed.
4. Next, add the baking soda and flour. Stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. (Add more or less depending on your preferences.)
5. Scoop the cookie dough into two balls on baking sheet. The cookies will spread a bit while baking, so place them several inches apart.
6. Bake for 8- 10 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
7. Allow cookies to cool before eating.