I was at school the other day and decide to check out the bagel place on campus. I probably had not been there in at least two years since all of my classes are on the opposite side of campus. Which really sucks, because I LOVE bagels.
While I usually stick to my boring plain cream cheese, I saw that this place had Honey Almond Cream Cheese. I decided to try it and now I couldn’t wait to get more. Every other place I’ve been has had Honey Walnut Cream Cheese. I wanted the almonds….. This recipe is super simple, without even scrolling down you could probably guess how to make it on your own, but here is my recipe for a delicious Honey Almond Cream Cheese!
Honey Almond Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1. Chop the almonds so that they are a little bit smaller. I used slivered almonds for mine instead of raw whole almonds. This way I didn’t have to do too much chopping. I did break them up a little bit smaller though. It will be easier to spread this way.
2. Combine the honey, cream cheese, almond extract, cinnamon together. Beat with a mixer until combined and whipped.
3. Serve on a bagel, or as a spread on crackers. Keep refrigerated.