One morning, my dad decided that he really wanted to make this recipe for a wine cake that our family had. Using what we had, a.k.a. Brandy, this recipe was created. It’s simple and easy to make and comes out delicious! Perfect when topped with powered sugar. It’s such an easy cake and you don’t even need to frost it!
- 1 Package Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Oil
- 3/4 Cup Brandy
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease and flour a bundt pan. Set pan aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix for 3-5 minutes until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally. Pour batter evenly into bundt pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees or until you can insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake and it comes out clean.
5. Allow cake to cool completely before you remove it from the bundt pan.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve!