These Cheesy Garlic Rolls are so easy. They only take a few minutes to put together and then about 12 minutes to make. I’d say altogether I spend 20 minutes on these. They taste great and are perfect to go along side your dinner.
Once I made these, they were gone within minutes, even the dog stole one! (He seemed to enjoy it but I am not suggesting that these are in any way for dogs!) I was able to get 12 rolls out of 1 can of dough, however I did cut some of mine big and if I had cut them evenly I probably could have got at least two more.
Also, today is National Garlic Day so there really isn’t a better time to try these out!
Easy Cheesy Garlic Rolls
- 1 Can Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 + 1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet.
2. Roll out the dough so that it is flat, cut into squares. I was able to get 12, but if you cut them evenly or want the smaller you should be able to get more.
3. In the center of each square, place a small pile of mozzarella and the shredded parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the squares with garlic powder. I used about 1 teaspoon to cover all of the squares. Add more or less depending on how much you like.
4. Fold each square so that the seams meet, press firmly so that the sides stick together and the cheese is sealed in completely. You don’t want all the cheese to ooze out while they bake. Roll into a ball and place the ball (seam side down) on the greased baking sheet. Repeat for each ball.
5. Melt the butter in the microwave, stir in the basil, remaining garlic, and parsley. Using a spoon or pasty brush, cover each roll with the butter mixture. Sprinkle with the grated parmesan (like the kind you put on pizza).
6. Bake rolls at 400 degrees for about 12-14 minutes or until they are golden brown, brush with more butter and serve warm. Careful, the cheese in the center may be hot.